Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Out Damn Spot!"

"Hi I'm at a laundromat in -- and I put my clothes in the washer and put the quarters in, but now it won't open. How do I get my clothes back?! Your number is the only number here." So not wanting to deal with him nor have to try to look up the laundromat in the system, I transferred him to customer service.

Then J comes over and asks, "Did you talk to that laundry guy?" and proceeds to tell me that the guy starts off just the same: "My clothes are stuck in the washer here at ---. I want them back! Who can I get to come and unlock it! Your number is the only number around here...." J looks up the address, but it's not in our system so the guy complains, "Well who am I supposed to call!? I want my clothes back! Do I just break it?" "Uh, I don't know...I'm sorry I can't help you...."

Lol. Yeah, when I have a problem I just randomly pull some number off the nearest sign, advertisement, billboard to complain about a problem!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

LOL - wow...well poor guy but yea really...make sure you read the name of the number you are calling...lol that made me laugh