Friday, December 11, 2009

Shout outs from my people :-)

This morning as I was crossing the street to work, and I hear someone "woot wooing" at me. I look up to see Ash laughing and saying, "I can't whistle..." Just because. It made me smile; good start to a Friday morning!

The a little while ago, Unknown/Unavailable shows up on the caller ID, I answer and hear a voice that seems familiar and alive with animation saying, "Hi this is Gen! " but in my mind I think, "This couldn't be Gen K. that'd be international; must have been a customer talking to B." so then I was really confused when she said, "Is this B?" since by then I was like, "Okay, I guess they were talking to B." But then she said, "This is GEN!" Then silence. I said, "K. ?"  Yeah, it was my friend Gen calling internationally!

Anyhows, that's all. No big story, just good to hear familiar voices :-) So I thought I'd say so....

Love to my friends! Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

lol - that was pretty funny! I was hoping you would look sicne I felt like the whole world could hear me...hehe glad it was a good start to your Friday and LOL I did the same thing when I got a call very similar to yours from a certain friend who called internationally! :) Poor girl...thinks we have all forgotten who she is ...or something!?

Anonymous said...

lol...

Well, she knows you haven't forgotten her... and I *think* she's ok for now... I talk to her all the time. Some people think that's weird, but thankfully there aren't a lot of people who know...

That was hilarious. G? B? -No, R? Yes... B? No - huh???