Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update: Watches gone Wonkey!

PS: After I wrote "Little Ray of Sunbeam", my wristwatch apparently got jealous that I didn't take notice of his time as I did my Sunbeam on the wall...so he went all wonkey, yes, much like Harold's wristwatch in Stranger Than Fiction... apparently my wristwatch has a role model there.... Anyhow, my wristwatch, who's face is a brilliant array of sunny colors, went and slowed down by a few minutes! The bratchild! So it made me late to work! 

And now that it's daylight savings time kicking in, everything is kinda wonkey, except my Sunbeam somehow made it through the Spring Jump just fine.... As for the bratchild, he has finally realized (once I threatened to get out the other Lorus with a more sedate outlook on life...in purple tones) that his co-operation is paramount to retaining his position on my wrist!

No comments: